Jun 16, 2012

Spotlight : "Curries/ Gravies" ~ Announcement Monthly Event

First of all, I would like to thank all of you, my dear readers and fellow bloggers who had given an enthusiastic support to all SPOTLIGHT series so far by sending your creative entries.
I am happy to be guest hosting “SPOTLIGHT” this month. Thanks Indrani of Recipe Junction for letting me host the event. Our Family members always need something new and exciting dishes to be served on dinner table instead of the same ones we are serving them daily. It makes especially kids and some adults too very bored and not so interested in eating. Even I get bored preparing them again and again and so I’m always in a look for something new and interesting as well as healthy for my family. And I’m sure we all are in the same boat. Why not, we learn from each other? So, you are welcome to prepare some delicious curries/ gravies which are rich in carbohydrate and high fiber and can be served with Rotis/Chapatthis/Phulkas/Naans/Parathas/Dosa/Rice dishes and send them my way.
The theme of this month’s Spotlight is Curries/Gravies.



Rules of the Event :
1. As the theme is Curries/Gravies , prepare any healthy side dish. Veg & Non-Veg -both are allowed.
2. Post it in your blog from June 16 to July 15 and link it to this announcement page and original spotlight announcement link. You can send multiple entries.
3. Archived posts are allowed if they are reposted with the link to this announcement page and Original Spotlight announcement link.
4. The use of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
5. Non-bloggers can also send their recipes to the email below.
6. Use the linky tool at the end of the post to link your recipes. If u are having any problems linking up, just send me to my email  address : chandranibanerjee10 (at) gmail (dot) com with subject line Spotlight : Curries / Gravies…
   Your Name:
   Recipe Name:
   Recipe URL:
   Image no larger than 300 pixels.
  I am looking forward to see all the wonderful creations by my blogger and non blogger friends.
Previous Spotlight events :
Spotlight : colorful Holi (Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3)
Spotlight : Summer Cooler (round-up coming soon)


45 comments:

  1. Hi Chandrani ,

    Great event ,

    like to participate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice event....will send my entries soon....
    First time in your space.....
    Do visit my blog when you find time..
    http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely event..linked a recipe..will post some more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi chandrani, all the best in this event.. looking forward to read great recipes here. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firsttime here...... you have a wonderful blog...will send some entries......if possible please do visit my space http://mystylerecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thought. Will share couple of recipes from our kitchen @ Manidipa's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chandrani, I just submitted some recipes..Thanks much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy hosting .
    Will send in my entry

    http://www.followfoodiee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linked mine. Will try to send in more.
    http://www.followfoodiee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice theme dear..wish you happy hosting! Will try to send my entry soon.
    First time here..loved your space..joining you on Networked Blogs.

    Cheers!
    Vani

    Join My Event: Love Lock With Juices & Milkshakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great event dear, keep rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chandrani, Very nice theme and good event, like to send recipies here. Happy hosting dear....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chandrani, linked two of my recipes to this event. Happy hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Hosting Indrani..will surely participate.
    myveggiedelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linked one more

    http://www.followfoodiee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. First time here...love to participate..will link mine soon..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just linked one recipe, pls check and confirm it Chandrani. Thanks......happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting Event,Just linked my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice event... happy hosting... will link my entries soon...

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Chandrani, I submitted two recipes, tomato moru curry and methi malai paneer. Please check and confirm it. Thanks....happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi I submitted another recipe, Salmon in dill-mustard sauce. please check and confirm it. Awaiting for your confirmation. Thanks.......

    ReplyDelete
  23. HI CHANDRANI , i had submitted my post for your wonderfull event. i am happy to follow you do visit me in your spare time.http://saraniyapt.blogspot.in/

    sharanya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, just now I submitted another recipe, 'Kozhi / Chicken Curry'. Please check and confirm it. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi dear, nice event, Do visit my newly born blog. and leave a comment. already submitted my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have linked my entry. Best wishes, looks like your event is a success. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice event, Submitted my 2nd recipe today :
    Daler Borar Tarkari (Dal pakora Curry)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Chandrani listed my recipes. All the best deary for the event.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Chandrani, submitted my recipe 'pepper fish'. Please check and confirm it. Thanks. Happy hosting.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Chandrani,

    I have linked my entry just now. Had problem in linking up, so sent you a mail also.

    Wish you happy hosting :)

    Cheers!
    Vani

    Ongoing Event: Love Lock With Juices & Milkshakes

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Chandrani,

    This is my first time in your space. You have a wonderful blog, very nice theme. I have just linked four recipes from my blog. looking forward to read great recipes here.

    Happy hosting !!

    Do visit my blog when you find time :-
    Sharan's Samayalarai
    http://vigsha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi chandrani have submitted my recipes and wish to link more.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Chandrani, submitted Ground Chicken curry. Wish to submit more.... pls check and confirm this.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Chandrani, just now submitted my recipe, Salmon in white gravy. Please check it dear. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks all of you for your lovely entry..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Chandrani - linked two more recipes to this event.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Chandrani, linked another seven recipes just now. Please check. Thanks a lot. Wishing you a very happy hosting dear....

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks a lot of all my great blogger friend for sending your lovely recipe.

    ReplyDelete

© Cuisine delights, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena