Apr 20, 2012

Round-up of Spotlight : Lunchbox Ideas

Thanks a lot for making this event a success with 69 entries. I request you to keep on sending your Spotlight : healthy breakfast recipes to the event, because it is running. I have given the round up of the recipes and hope you enjoy the variety of lunch box recipes.







Some pictures are not visible some technical reason that why I published it separately.

Usha Srikumar from Ushasrikumar's Cookspace and More sent Coconut Rice, Vegetable Fried Rice and Aappam






Hema form Aromatic Cooking sent Spinach And Kidney Beans (Rajma) Briyani


I sent Dalia (Broken Wheat) Moong Khichdi, Bombay Masala Toast Sandwich, Vegetable Momos, Vegetable / Vegan Sandwich and Potato Pepper fry









Thank you friends for supporting me by sending these yummy recipes. Please do let me know if I have missed out any entry, shall definitely add to this round up .Thank you Indrani (sister)for giving me this wonderful opportunity!!!!!



Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...