Mar 21, 2012

Round-up of Spotlight : Colourful Holi Part - I

I'm humbly presenting the round-up of Spotlight : Colourful Holi !
 A big thanks to all my lovely blogger friends for sending in their lovely entries and making this event a huge success. I received 125 recipes. I will be posting the round up in 3 parts. Here is Part I featuring Snacks, Drinks and Rice recipes. Thank you all for sending all those wonderful healthy dishes. Though I never expected such a response I must say that I am comfounded by all the lovely recipes sent to me.

Snacks


Sabudhana Vada from Vegetarian Food & Me
Ragda Patties from Meri Rasoi
Ragda Patties- Street Food from Spicy Food
Pudina Tikkis from Food Mazaa
Patra form Aromatic Cooking
Parippu Vada from Erivum Puliyum 
Oats Chilla from Bonappetit
Corn Potli from  Vegetarian Food & Me
Brussels Sprout Pakoras (Fritter) from Aromatic Cooking
Khasta Kachori & Kachori Chaat
from Mad cooking fusions






Small (pearl Onion) sambar vadai from cookbookjaleela
Aloo Chaat From Preeti's Kitchen Life
Corn Carrot Cabbage Gujiya from Cookbook Jaleela
Cabbage Roll from Food Mazaa

Drink And Soup




Peanut butter rose surprise from Spicy Food
Thandai from Homemade syrup from Pages
Thandai from Recipe Junction
Cantaloupe Creamy Juice Foodies Nest
Purple Grape Smoothie from Cuisine Delights
Kesariya Thandai from Maayeka
Watermelon Granita from Food Slice
Creamy Broccoli Soup from My Healthy Happy Kitchen


Rice



Hariyali Pulao from Food Mazaa
Hyderabadi Dum Mutton Biryani from Bonappetit
Minty-Jeera Rice from Erivum Puliyum
Fish Biriyani from Erivum Puliyum
Bisi Bele Bhaath from Bonappetit

Chickpeas Biryani from Good Food
Tawa Pulao ~ Mumbai Special from Cuisine Delights
Vegetable Pulao from Good Food
Prawn Biriyani from Amina Creations



Part II and Part III coming soon with more of delicious and yummy recipes!!. Hope you guys enjoyed it..!!!!!


Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...