Oct 15, 2013

Spotlight : Festival Treats (Part-2)

Thanks a lot to Indrani of Recipe Junction for this wonderful opportunity to host this event. We all know in both months of bring many festivals Oct-Nov like Navratri, diwali, Bhai Dooj and so more. In that reason Spotlight : Festive Treats is extent for another one month.  I am really glad to continue this event.. I am hoping my fellow bloggers will participate and make this event a great success.

So, the theme of Spotlight : Nov is " Festive Treats"




Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...