Dec 15, 2011

Fabulous Blog Award !!!




I thank to Hema of Hema's Blog for giving me this  wonderful award. Hema has loads of lot of interesting recipes in her blog. And I am happy to have received this wonderful award with the greatest honour.Thanks to all my blogger friend's and viewer's for giving your wonderful supports. I want to pass all my blogger friend's who regularly visit my blog and leave their precious feedback.But I have seen awards getting restricted to 5 on many bloggers sites I am passing on this award to 5 of my friends.

    Passing these wonderful awards to all my lovely friends,

1. Jay of  Tasty Appetite
2. Julie of
Erivum Puliyum
3. Indrani of Recipe Junction
4. Aarthi of YUMMY TUMMY
5. Faseela of Good Food Ends With Good Talk

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

View my Recipe On

Very Good Recipes
My blog is on Very Good Recipes
All Cooking Sites

Featured Post

Chana Bhapa (Spicy Steamed Crumble Paneer)

 Chana bhapa or bhapa crumble paneer is a very delicious and flavorful full of protein dish. Very easy and simple to make, need only necess...